Top 10 Columbus, Ohio Restaurants
Regardless of the type of food you’re in the mood for, Columbus, Ohio has plenty to choose from. Whether you are looking for a casual spot or something more on the upscale side, Columbus has a wide range of dining options to satisfy any craving or mood.
The Schottenstein Real Estate Group has communities all over the Columbus area, so we’ve gotten to check out restaurants throughout the entire city. While the restaurants on our top 10 list below vary on cuisine, atmosphere, and price range, one thing that these restaurants have in common is that you’re sure to get a great meal at each and every one of them.
- Hyde Park – With a convenient location on High Street in the Short North, Hyde Park is a great Steakhouse with an exceptional wine list. The cozy yet upscale atmosphere makes this a prime spot for a great meal and a special night out.
- Lindey’s – Lindey’s has become a German Village staple. The unique menu, sophisticated wine list, delicious cocktails, and fun yet elegant atmosphere will have you talking about your amazing experience and keep you coming back again and again.
- Rigsbys – If you want a guarantee of fresh ingredients and ever-changing seasonal menus, then Rigsbys is the place for you. This delicious Italian restaurant boasts a casual atmosphere, a simple menu, and a guarantee that you will feel at home and have a wonderful meal.
- Giuseppe’s – Located in the heart of Bexley, Giuseppe’s specializes in Authentic Italian cuisine and is known for their friendly and knowledgeable staff. With an owner and executive chef that is native to Southern Italy, it is hardly surprising that the food is so delicious and the atmosphere so inviting.
- Mitchell’s Ocean Club – Since its opening at Easton Town Center in 2006, Mitchell’s Ocean Club has become one of the premiere steak and seafood restaurants in Columbus. The complex menu, prime location and the elegant atmosphere is what brings diners in, however, it is the delicious steak and seafood that keep them coming back time and time again.
- M – M will transport you from Columbus, Ohio to another location entirely. Think South Beach. The amazing service, one of the nations best wine lists, the beautiful outdoor terrace and the award-winning globally inspired cuisine make M one of the top Columbus restaurants and dining experiences.
- Mitchell’s – The award winning Mitchell’s Steak House has a wide selection of steaks, the best homemade side dishes, and a wine list featuring 200 of the world’s finest labels. Their motto really says it all: “This is not your fathers steakhouse. This is Mitchell’s. The Modern American Steakhouse.”
- Ruth Chris – in 2010, Ruth’s Chris celebrated its 45th anniversary and is now known as the world’s largest fine dining company. The name itself promises some of the best steaks, best atmosphere, and best service when it comes to fine dining.
- Brio – Located in the heart of Easton Town Center, Brio Tuscan Grille brings the pleasures of the Tuscan Country Villa right to Columbus, Ohio. With a beautiful atmosphere and some of the best Italian food that Columbus has to offer, Brio is always a winner in our book.
- Marcella’s – With a lively and fun atmosphere, Marcella’s is perfect for sharing a meal with friends or family or for a late night snack. Their Italian small plates, delicious pastas, and wood-fired pizzas paired with one of their 50 Italian wines always hits the spot and always seems like a good choice to us.
Not only will you Live Your Dream at any of our SRE communities, you will also be right nearby some of the best food and attractions in the city. We love to let our current and prospective residents know our favorite picks around Columbus. Whether you are interested in dining at a new restaurant or checking out some of the best attractions and activities going on around you, stay tuned to our blog to read about our picks for you and to become more familiar with the best of the best of your community!