Best Fall Activities in Columbus | Top Columbus Fall Activities
Well, it’s officially Autumn (since September 22nd), and we don’t know about you, but we’re ready to start getting in the Fall spirit. So here’s a list of some great Fall activities to do around the Columbus area!
1. Visit a Local Pick Your Own Fruit Farm – There’s nothing like having fresh and homemade apple pie to really make you feel like it’s time for fall. Plan a visit to Cherry Hawk Farm in Marysville or Lynd’s Fruit Farm in Pataskala to get your fall fruit picking on!
2. Visit a Park – There’s no better way to see the beautiful leaves changing colors than to visit one of the many parks in Columbus and its surrounding areas. Need some ideas about where to go? Visit http://www.metroparks.net/ to see a list of parks near you.
3. Visit a Pumpkin Patch – Many of the Pumpkin Patches around Columbus have great family fun activities, mazes, and more. Try Circle S Farms, Hoffman’s Farm Market, Schacht Farm, or Lynd’s for a great fall day of Pumpkin Picking.
4. Boo at the Zoo – Enjoy Halloween fun at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium during the last two weekends in October. Visit the zoo from October 18-27 on Friday from 5-9pm, Saturday from 10am-9pm or Sunday from 10am-8pm for a not-so-scary Halloween activity.
5. Visit a Haunted House – If not-so-scary isn’t your thing, why not try a haunted house! The Haunted Statehouse, The Haunted Ship, The Delaware Ghost Walk, Terror Park, TerrorFest, and Haunted Hoochie provide a wide range of scare levels!
6. The Buckeyes – You know that at SRE Group, we could never make a list of things to do in the fall without including our favorite, the Buckeyes. If you’re a big fan, well we’re sure this activity will take up a lot of your time this Fall. If not, pick a game, grab some tickets, and see what all the hype is about (trust us, it will live up to the hype!). Either way, GO BUCKS!
There are tons of great activities to do in the fall and luckily, the season is just getting started! Try out some of these great activities and stay tuned for even more ideas about things to do around our favorite city, Columbus!